The Molly Dog Blog

This is a photo and video blog of our Rottweiler Molly. I update the blog every Sunday with new stuff so that family and friends who are far away can watch her grow and learn. Plus, I have no life. And Todd thinks this blog is stupid and I like to annoy him.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

This One's For Holly in Aspen

Hi Holly,
Jackson and Molly finally met! I must say, it was awesome watching them play but Jackson is starting to show his seven years. Molly is almost six months and just kept jumping all over him. We put the dogs in the house together while we were eating and Molly just kept egging Jackson on. She even stole his baby (the red one) and ran outside with it. Here is a cute video of them playing. I love how Molly lets out a yelp, runs away and then comes back for more. Next time they meet, Molly should be able to hold her own. Check out the video. Below are some pictures. I tried to take a lot so you feel like you're there. Todd said I took 37 in the first half hour. I"ll send the rest (and there are more!) over Kodak Gallery! Miss you.
Audge
(Dad, the video of you and Molly playing is at the bottom. Scroll Down)

VIDEO - Jackson and Molly Playing










VIDEO- Dad and Molly Playing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home