The Molly Dog Blog

This is a photo and video blog of our Rottweiler Molly. I update the blog every Sunday with new stuff so that family and friends who are far away can watch her grow and learn. Plus, I have no life. And Todd thinks this blog is stupid and I like to annoy him.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Molly After Surgery

Molly was spayed yesterday (9/7/07.) She came out a little groggy. Todd carried 40-pound Molly all the way home. She slept most of the day.
When I was little and not feeling well, I always felt most comfortable with my stuffed animals around me in bed. I put Molly on her "pillow" and surrounded her with Garfield, Squeakers, Squirelly, and Rotty. She seemed to like that.


This morning, we got up at 8am for our Saturday morning walk. No cone on the head! She did great. Breakfast was a full cup of food and a nice cold bowl of water. It took her longer than normal to eat which was a nice change actually from her normal rapid inhale. She's at my feet now with the cone off chewing on a cow's achilles tendon. I think she's going to be just fine!

1 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok kids so this pic of our Miss Mol Mol is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Oh Please it's been days now and she's back to her old tricks, he he !!!!!!!! K&V - The dog walkers aka Molly's Aunties!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home