Labor Day Weekend- Uncle Brett
Brett came to visit this weekend from Walden. Molly loved him. She didn't leave his side the entire weekend and spent a good two hours searching the house for him when he left. Uncle Brett and Molly bonded in the new dog bed. After Molly peed all over it, Brett and I talked to Rodney Price online from Orvis about how to wash her 12-hour-old bed. Here is a snipppet.
audrey: so i can put the liner in the front loader. separately?
Rodney Price: Yes, let it air dry or use the dryer's fluff or no heat setting.
Rodney Price: Wash the cover separately
Rodney Price: Cold or warm water is fine.
Rodney Price: You can use your favorite detergent as well
audrey: my favorite is Method from Target. is that ok?
Rodney Price: That would be perfectly fine.
audrey: ok great! we just got the bed today. and we were really excited. I guess Molly was too. She is a 5 month old Rotty! so I'm going to go do a load of wash now. thanks for all your help, Rodney. I appreciate it. :)
Rodney Price: I see, I'm glad to see she liked the new bed. But, no worries, it will wash without a problem and be as good as new again
Rodney Price: Thank you for using Orvis Chat, it was my pleasure to assist you today!
Which one is Uncle Brett? I think even Molly had a hard time figuring that out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home