The Molly Dog Blog

This is a photo and video blog of our Rottweiler Molly. I update the blog every Sunday with new stuff so that family and friends who are far away can watch her grow and learn. Plus, I have no life. And Todd thinks this blog is stupid and I like to annoy him.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Molly's First Official Visit to the Dog Park

We have a dog park in our building but it's nowhere near as cool as the one down the street. The Dog Park on 5th St is host to a multitude of neighborhood dogs and their owners. I even met someone from Simsbury, CT whose mother lives in Wethersfield (Griswold Road across from the firehouse!)

Molly did her usual "I'm going to pretend I'm a human" routine while she scoped out the situation.
This lasted only a few minutes. Molly was coaxed off her perch by an adorable four month old yellow lab named Murphy.




They quickly became boyfriend and girlfriend. They licked each other goodbye and made plans to meet next weekend for another date.

Look out, Todd! Your little girl is growing up. Pretty soon she won't want to sit next to you at the dog park!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home