The Molly Dog Blog

This is a photo and video blog of our Rottweiler Molly. I update the blog every Sunday with new stuff so that family and friends who are far away can watch her grow and learn. Plus, I have no life. And Todd thinks this blog is stupid and I like to annoy him.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Molly Practicing "STAY"

Check this out! Molly is learning the Stay command, a very important part of her education. Watch Todd circle the couch, check out the score of the game and head back to where Molly is staying in the Sit position. Pretty impressive, right? Well, we think so anyway!

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Aud! Molly is SO cute! It sounds like she's doing awesome! But they say good owners = good dogs, so great job Aud & Todd! Can't wait to meet her! Love:
Debbie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home