The Molly Dog Blog

This is a photo and video blog of our Rottweiler Molly. I update the blog every Sunday with new stuff so that family and friends who are far away can watch her grow and learn. Plus, I have no life. And Todd thinks this blog is stupid and I like to annoy him.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Molly's Moving Into 801 Madison

Todd and I are getting a dog. I know what you're thinking. Didn't I hate dogs no less than two years ago? The answer is yes and no. I didn't like dogs because I never had one growing up. And the ones I did know used to try and hump my leg, knock me over or slobber all over my white pants.

When Todd and I first moved in together in December of 2006, I had promised that we could look into getting a dog in the spring. As a child, Todd had always wanted a puppy. I had never been close to a dog before my sister got Jackson at a pound in Connecticut back in July of 2000. Jackson and I are now buddies. I get the whole "dog" thing now. I figured telling Todd he couldn't get a dog was a losing battle. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices in life. How could I tell him no?

Molly arrives Sunday, June 3rd on a plane out of Mississippi bound for Newark airport. She will be just 8 weeks old when she gets to us but will quickly grow to be a dog weighing anywhere from 80-110 pounds. Molly's mother is 85 pounds and her father is over 100. I should probably mention that Molly will be so big because she's a purebreed Rottweiler! So much for getting a small dog that doesn't shed! I'll post pictures as soon as I get them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home