The Molly Dog Blog

This is a photo and video blog of our Rottweiler Molly. I update the blog every Sunday with new stuff so that family and friends who are far away can watch her grow and learn. Plus, I have no life. And Todd thinks this blog is stupid and I like to annoy him.

Monday, December 10, 2007

The Doors

At about 10pm last Thursday, December 6th, Molly opened the bedroom door and walked right in. Actually, she looked a little surprised at what she just did, and then she walked right in. We were sitting there watching TV. First, we heard her jump up on the door. Next, we heard the door knob jiggle. Lastly, she strolled in unassuming with a look on her face as if to say, "You suckers are so stupid. Lock it next time."

Speaking of locks, we better keep the front door locked. We wouldn't want her sneaking out of the house at night for a ciggarette and a 40.

Teenagers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home